Complete Mandated Reporter Training Module
District Volunteer Coordinator
Julie Chance, Ed.D.
Executive Director of Workforce Development
Steps for Completing the Module
Required for all Authorized Volunteers
prior to submitting a volunteer application
All Bulloch County Schools Authorized Volunteers are required to complete an online Mandated Reporter Training Module. This module takes approximately one hour to complete. Please complete this step prior to submitting your Bulloch County Schools Authorized Volunteer Application.
- Go to the ProSolutions website for Mandated Reporter Training
- Click on the Sign In / Create Account button in the top-right corner
- Click Create an Account and fill in required information
- Leave State Registry I.D. blank.
- For Field or Profession, please choose Community Professionals / Volunteer
- Click Create Account
- Find the Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandated Reporting Requirements for Employees, Volunteers, and Contractors course. Click the Add to my Courses button (there will be no cost to you)
- Click on the Start Course button. If you have to leave the course, you will go to the My Courses menu and click on the Resume Course button when you return to the module
- Once you have completed the course, click the Print Certificate button. Then click the Download & Print Your Certificate link
- Save your certificate as a portable document format (PDF). You will upload and attach it as part of your Bulloch County Schools Authorized Volunteer Application.