LEAP Faculty & Staff
The Lead Empower Adapt Pride faculty and staff are each uniquely trained to support children and the families and schools of which they are a part.
- They are knowledgeable of how to use specialized teaching strategies that will enhance the social and emotional learning skills of children.
- They help students cope with trauma.
- They teach students to self-regulate their emotions.
- They help build a child's confidence and intrinsic motivation.
- They help build and restore relationships at home and school
- They help students achieve long-term success.
Contact us at 912.212.8554