Pre-K Required Documents for Registration
Crystal Simpkins, Director
2023-2024 Pre-K Registration Flyer
To help you know the types of documentation that will be required to register your child for pre-kindergarten, please refer to this list. These items must be presented at Pre-Kindergarten Registration.
1. Verify identity of the legal parent / legal guardian who is registering the child by providing one of the following:
a. Valid driver’s license
b. Any picture identification card
2. Establish that parent or legal guardian is authorized to register the child by providing one of these documents:
a. Child’s birth certificate – Must show name of parent(s)
b. Magistrate court documents indicating custody
c. Power-of-attorney documents (Military or Civilian)
d. Custody documents
e. Letter of placement from the Georgia Department of Family & Children’s Services
3. Establish identity and age of child by providing a birth certificate.
4. Establish proof of residency in Bulloch County by providing one of the following:
a. An electric, gas, water, cable television, or landline telephone/Internet utility bill that is less than 60 days old
b. A current lease that is less than 60 days old accompanied by a rent receipt
c. A letter from a homeless shelter, hotel/motel/RV park or employer if employer provides housing
Note: A cell phone, mortgage, property tax, homeowner’s insurance, vehicle registration, driver’s license, or PeachCare bill or notice will NOT be accepted as proof of residency. If you are unable to provide one of these documents in the registering parent's name or that of the registering parent's spouse, a notarized Family Residency Affidavit, along with a copy of the other person's proof of residence, will be required.
5. Establish proof of child’s Immunization Record (Form 3231) and Eye, Ear, Dental and Nutrition (EEDN-Form 3300).
a. Obtain these forms from the Health Department (855-473-4374) or your pediatrician.
Note: During registration you may provide proof of an upcoming appointment for health forms. Immunization & EEDN forms can be provided at a later date. This only applies to Pre-Kindergarten registration.
6. Provide child’s Social Security card or an accepted reason why it can not be provided.