Pre-K Online Registration Guide
Crystal Simpkins, Director
Pre-K Registration Flyer
Pre-Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 school year opened on this website on February 27, and will remain open. To be included in the lottery drawings for available spaces, your child's registration had to be completed by March 17, 2023.
Step One: Gather Required Documents
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Parent/Guardian picture identification
- Proof of residency documentation
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization and Certificate of Ear, Eye, Dental, and Nutritional Screen (if complete; may be submitted later)
Visit our Required Documents for Registration web page to further assist you with this step.
Step Two: Register Your Child Online
- If you have access to an Internet-connected computer, cellular telephone, or digital device, you can fully pre-register your child for our Pre-Kindergarten Lottery Drawing and waiting lists from the comfort of your home.
- Within 48 hours of your completion of the online registration, you will receive a status update which will inform you of any documents we did not yet receive that are required in order for your child’s name to be included in the lottery drawing.
- Should you require assistance to complete your child’s application, please contact your child’s school for an appointment to come in and use a registration kiosk at the school.
- If you have access to a scanner or the ability to take a readable photo of the required documents, you can upload your required documents as part of the online registration process. If you prefer not to do this, simply bring your documents to the school by 2 p.m., on March 15, or contact the school for instructions to send the documents via e-mail. No appointment is required for document drop-off.
To complete your online registration, choose the option that best describes your current status and follow the directions: