Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Withdraw Students

The student withdrawal process for Bulloch County Schools can occur at the student's school or online via this webpage. 

Complete this online form to withdraw a student from a school.

Who can withdraw a child from school:

  • The legal parent(s) or legal guardian(s) who registered the child
  • Eighteen-year-old students and emancipated minor students. Schools shall make reasonable attempts to notify the parent or guardian if the student resides with them. 

Key Contacts

If you need additional information or assistance, contact your child's school, and their office personnel can assist you.