Download the Mobile App
Download the Campus Parent or Campus Student mobile applications from
Apple App Store (iOS).
Registered Infinite Campus User? Login in to your account now.
Campus Parent and Campus Student are free, internet, and mobile application services offered to all current and active parents, guardians, and students of Bulloch County Schools. Campus Parent and Campus Student provide parents, guardians, and students 24-7 information about attendance, class schedule, assignments, grades, announcements and more. Only after a family has enrolled a child(ren) in the school district will a parent, guardian, or student be authorized to activate an account.
- Registered students will be provided login information by their school for access to their Campus Student account.
- Parents and guardians, if you need a Campus Parent account, please contact your child's school to request an activation key to activate your account.
You can visit the Campus Parent and Student Help Center on the Infinite Campus website for more general information.
Use Campus Parent To Annually Update Your Child's Information
It is very important to update your child's information annually. Even if you believe no information has changed, some questions within the online student verification tool are new and are required by law to be asked on an annual basis.
Prior to the start of each school year, the district's Data & Assessment Department emails all parents and guardians of returning students with a reminder to complete their child's required annual Student Update and Information Verification. We encourage you to use Campus Parent to complete this task
If you need help to complete the annual Student Update and Information Verification, please watch our Infinite Campus Parent How-to Video.
If you prefer step-by-step instructions instead of the video, follow these steps:
- Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Account
- You will be on the Announcements page.
- Click on the "More" link from the site's left menu bar.
- Click on the "Online Registration" link from the options.
- Select "(Current) School Year Existing Student Registration/Annual Update" if your child is a returning student.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update your child's information for the new school year.
- Be sure to hit the "Submit" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your information was received and processed properly.
Please note: In addition to making updates for your enrolled children, you may also register any new children you have by clicking on the Add New Student button in the Student tab of the online tool.