Register for School
This is a convenient checklist of required documents to register your child for school.
Register for School
New student registration for the 2023-2024 school year is open online.
Welcome to Bulloch County Schools. We look forward to partnering with you to guide your child to academic and career success.
New Student Registration
To offer you 24-hour service and convenience, registration for new students is done only online.
- To register a new student in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth-grade please review the information on this page, then begin the registration process here.
- You can use any Internet-enabled device, and the online tool is available in English and Spanish. For assistance in other languages, make an appointment at a school, and our Language Line interpreters will help us assist you in your language.
No device or Internet? We can help
If you do not have access to an Internet-enabled device, you may make an appointment to use a computer kiosk at your zoned school. If you have more than one child, you may make an appointment to register all of your children at your oldest child's zoned school.
Registration is for New Students Only
Your child is considered a new student if one of the following applies to you:
- Your child is not currently enrolled in a school in our school district for grades Pre-kindergarten through twelfth-grade; or
- Your child is enrolled in a school in our school district, but you need to change school zones, and your child will attend a different school that is not in their current school zone or feeder pattern.
Registration is not for currently enrolled students unless you will move your child to a different school zone in our school district:
- If your child is already a student in our school district, and you have moved residences within your same school zone, or you simply need to update information, you do not need to register for school. You may update information online in your Campus Parent Portal or contact your child's school.
- If your child is advancing from elementary to middle school or middle to high school within your current school zone's feeder pattern schools, registration is not required. Your child's records will automatically be forwarded to their new feeder-pattern school.