Sponsorship & Donor Opportunities
Local sponsors and community partners have stepped up to support the Bulloch County Literacy Council. Individuals and businesses can make tax deductible contributions to our Bulloch County Foundation for Public Education, and request that the funds be earmarked to sustain the Bulloch County Literacy Council and the Bulloch County Book Bus. In-kind gifts or labor, books or supplies are also valued, and can be donated by contacting one of our key contacts listed on this webpage.
Thank you to these great supporters:
- Books-a-Million of Statesboro: Book donations
- Walmart Distribution Center: $2,500 donation
- Whitfield Signs: Graphic wrap for the Bulloch County Book Bus to make it a visually appealing roving beacon for literacy.
- Altrusa International Club of Statesboro: Book donations
- Other Community Partners and Volunteers: Ogeechee Technical College, Digital Office Equipment, Boy Scouts of America (Pack 935), Madison Meadows, Little Lotts Creek, Merritt & Merritt Law Firm, Elm Street Church of God, African American Business Owners Community Foundation, Concerned Clergy of Statesboro, and Panera Bread.