Jobs in School Transportation
Bulloch County Schools Transportation, Maintenance & Technology Annex
219 Simons Road
Julie Chance, Ed.D. (Interim)
Field Trip Coordinator
Our Transportation Department personnel help ensure more than 5,500 children arrive safely to school and home again each weekday, and that thousands of students travel safely to learning experiences, academic competitions, and athletic events. With more than 100 daily bus bus routes and 1500+ student trips annually, our drivers travel more than 1.3 million miles each year. This takes administrators, clerical staff, trainers, bus drivers, bus monitors, and mechanics who work as a team.
Our expectation is that our drivers be roving ambassadors and consider their school bus to be an extension of our classrooms. School bus drivers are the first and last face that many students see each day, so our bus drivers, bus monitors, bus mechanics, and all of our Transportation Department employees support our children and schools by providing the most safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment possible.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Allissa Baxter, Director of Human Resources - Equal Opportunity Coordinator for Employees;
- Kelly Spence, Executive Director of Curriculum & Instruction – Title IX Coordinator for Students;
- Jeff Tysinger, Ph.D., Executive Director of Compliance & Program Evaluation – Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator and Section 504 Coordinator;
- Bethany Gilliam, Director of Career, Technical & Agricultural Education; or
- Michael Powell, Federal Programs Director