Equal Employment Opportunity
The Board of Education affirms that no applicant for employment or employee of Bulloch County Schools is or will be denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training and career development programs.
Equal Opportunity Contacts
- Allissa Baxter, Chief Human Resources Officer - Equal Opportunity Coordinator for Employees; Title IX Coordinator for Employees
- Kelly Spence, Executive Director of Academic Support – Title IX Coordinator for Students;
- Jeff Tysinger, Ph.D., Executive Director of Compliance & Program Evaluation – Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator and Section 504 Coordinator;
- Bethany Gilliam, Director of Career, Technical & Agricultural Education; or
- Michael Powell, Federal Programs Director