Employee Recruitment Fair
Allissa (Alli) Baxter
Chief Human Resource Officer and Title IX Coordinator for Employees
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Business Manager
Human Resources Coordinator
Billie Jean (B.J.) Brannen
Employee Benefits Coordinator
Human Resources Clerk
Central Office Receptionist
Central Office Custodian
What is an Employee Recruitment Fair?
An Employee Recruitment Fair provides you:
- Information about our many career opportunities.
- A showcase of individual exhibit tables for each of our schools and departments to help you learn about them and make decisions about where you'd like to work and for what jobs you may want to apply.
- A time to get noticed and have meaningful face-to-face conversations with school principals and hiring supervisors to help make employment decisions. Some jobs receive hundreds of applicants, so this is your opportunity to stand out.
- A time to learn how to create an online profile on Bulloch County Schools’ online jobs website, Applitrack, so you can be considered for any current or upcoming job postings.
- A time to learn how to become a certified teacher, if you are interested, and you have a four-year degree in an area other than education. We will have representatives and information about state certification program options.
- A time to complete a paper application if you are interested in bus driver, bus monitor, school food services, or custodian jobs.
Available Job Types
Bulloch County Schools encourages interested applicants for all job types to attend: administrators, teachers, special education teachers and support professionals, counselors, nurses, clerical workers bookkeepers, school food services workers, school bus drivers, school bus monitors, custodians, paraprofessionals, and more. Applicants who are interested in being a substitute for any of these type positions are also encouraged to attend.
Bulloch County Schools
Bulloch County Schools is the county's second-largest employer with more than 2,200 full-time, part-time, contracted services, seasonal, and substitute employees. We serve more than 11,000 students through 15 schools, three alternative learning centers, and four office complexes. We employ nearly 1,000 certified teachers and administrators and more than 1,200 other professionals and skilled laborers.