Upcoming Training Classes for Parents
Bulloch County Schools is hosting a training classes for all parents who are interested in learning how to access and best use Parent Portal. Parents can choose to attend one of the four available classes, and childcare will be provided at each site. All classes are 6 p.m.- 7 p.m.
The dates and schools are as follows:
August 19 at William James Middle School
Sept 4 at Southeast Bulloch Middle School
Sept 23 - at Sallie Zetterower Elementary School
October 7 at Portal Elementary
For more information, contact one of the district's parent involvement coordinators:
Joyce Simmons - email@example.com
Sherry Jordan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeidra Grant - email@example.com
Leslie Wiggins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Portal is an online resource tool that gives parents 24-hour, instant access to accurate, current and confidential information about their child’s class schedule and teachers, school attendance, grades, class assignments and more. Its email feature also alerts parents/guardians to any issues in these areas such as missed assignments or failing grades. Parent Portal is both desktop and mobile-friendly and available as a digital application (App).
Registered User? Click here to login.
New User? Here is information on how to get started.
Parent Portal access is a free service offered to all current and active parents/guardians of the Bulloch County School District (BCSD). Only after a family has enrolled their child(ren) in the BCSD will a parent/guardian be authorized to activate a Portal account.
- Submit a completed Parent Portal Activation Key Request Form to email@example.com or you may fax the form to Carole Ellis at 912-489-2572.
- Upon receipt, your account will be verified and you will receive a response within 5 days indicating that you may pick up your Parent Portal Activation Key at the school you indicated on the request form. (Photo ID is Required)
- Upon receipt of your activation key, click HERE to activate your Parent Portal Account.
- Once your account has been activated, you may click HERE to login to Parent Portal and begin accessing your account.
Campus Portal Activation Key Request Form
Choose this link if you are requesting a Portal Activation Key (PAK). If you have submitted a request for Parent Portal assistance and have not received a reply message within 5 days, please check the SPAM folder in your email account before submitting a second request.
Campus Parent Portal Activation
Choose this link once you have received your Activation Key and are ready to begin accessing Parent Portal.
Campus Parent Portal Login
Choose this link if you have activated your Parent Portal account and are ready to login.
A list of the minimum hardware and software requirements necessary to access Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Portal Login Instructions
Detailed instructions to assist parents in logging in to the Parent Portal.
Basic Portal Navigation
A document to help parents navigate and understand what information is available.
Parent Portal FAQs
The most common questions and answers about Parent Portal.
For all other Parent Portal questions including:
- You have not received your Parent Portal activation key but have submitted a Parent Portal Request Form. Receipt of activation key may take anywhere from 3-5 business days during high volume periods.
- You have lost your portal activation key.
- Your user account is locked.
- You have login problems.
- You have questions about Parent Portal.