Welcome to Our Schools Open Records Requests Accredited School System Board of Education Speak Up for Education Events Departments & Department Contacts Bid Solicitations Bid Awards Employee Info. & Benefits Job Opportunities School Websites Strategic Planning Strategic Waiver School System Superintendent's Message
Register for School Back To School Toolkit Bus Routes & Transportation Calendars and Menus Student Drivers Graduation Ceremonies Parent/Teacher Conferences Family Engagement Parent Portal Online School Choice/Transfers School Communication School Zones Student Handbook & Student Safety Student Records Summer Camps 2017
Student & Academic Support Academic Support Services Special Education Student Support Services Testing & Test Scores
Career Pathways Career Pathways Courses & Organizations Move On When Ready Pathways to Prosperity Advanced Placement REACH Georgia Scholarship Program
News & Data Bulloch County Schools Data Newsroom News Archive Annual Reports Community Engagement Georgia Climate Surveys Key Issues Forum Education SPLOST ESPLOST Committee Minutes Open Meetings Act Minority Recruitment Religious Liberties Discussion Research Request Protocol
Bulloch County Foundation for Public School Education Grant Application Grant Recipients Teacher Testimonials Turkey Trot 5K
Home Page Logo

Register for School

Welcome to Bulloch County Schools

Welcome to Bulloch County Schools. We look forward to partnering with you to guide your child to academic and career success.  Our school offices are open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (elem.) and 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (middle/high) throughout the school year to help register new students.

Documents You Will Need to Provide

Registration must be done at the school where you are zoned for attendance. Students are assigned to a school by their custodial parent or legal guardian's residence address.


The legal custodial parent/guardian must accompany a student to register for school.  Parents/guardians must be the parent listed on the birth certificate or custody documents from the court system.  The person bringing the student to be registered for school is the person who can withdraw that student at a later time unless legally acceptable arrangements are made for someone else to do so.


Parents/guardians must bring appropriate documentation to register a child. Falsification of any information or document required for residency verification or the use of the address of another person without actually residing there may result in the following: a.) revocation of student enrollment, b.) being held liable to reimburse the district for expenses incurred to educate this/these student(s), c.) civil action from fraud, negligent misrepresentation and negligence.


Click Here for a checklist of all required documents


Lista de Requisitos para la Matrícula en las Escuelas del Condado de Bulloch 

How to Register for School

All children in the United States are entitled to equal access to a basic public elementary and secondary education regardless of their actual or perceived race, color, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, or the status of their parents/guardians. School districts that either prohibit or discourage, or maintain policies that have the effect of prohibiting or discouraging, children from enrolling in schools because they or their parents/guardians are not U.S. citizens or are undocumented may be in violation of Federal law.  For more information on the rights of all children to enroll in school, click here for a fact sheet.

Registration must be done at the school for which your child is zoned to attend.  Attendance zones are based on the property address of where you and your child live.  Families will complete the following forms for each child in the family:


En Espanol

Our goal is to reduce the amount of paperwork that a family has to complete for school enrollment.  Please help us by calling to make an appointment with your oldest child’s school for paperwork completion.

School Transfer Requests

Parents/guardians of students may request a transfer under the following situations:

  1. Students who are the children of full-time employees of a specific school may attend that school and follow the feeder school pattern as long as that parent is a full-time employee in that feeder pattern.
  2. Parent/guardian who changes residency during the school term and wishes for the students to complete the year at the current school.
  3. Students requiring academic services which are not available in the designated area school.
  4. Medical conditions that create hardship.
  5. School Choice (HB 251)

Parents/guardians may apply for transfer through the Bulloch County Board of Education Operations Department, located at 219 Simons Road.  For more information, call (912) 212-8640.