Professional Learning provides leadership, technical assistance, resources and consultative services to the Georgia education community in order to improve student learning through organizational development and professional learning (staff development).
Professional Learning is an integral part of the school system and each school 's Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP), that details the method for establishing, coordinating and maintaining professional learning programs that address the assessed needs of all students and school and system personnel.
Code of Ethics for Educators - This rule applies to all Bulloch County School employees.
- The primary purpose of professional learning is to improve learning of a diverse student population.
- Professional learning is fundamental to school improvement.
- Professional learning facilitates effective change and innovation in a mutually supportive environment.
- Professional learning is a shared process that promotes growth in individuals and organizations.
- Professional learning responds to the diverse needs of all personnel.
- Professional learning is an integral component of school and school system programs.
- Planning and decisions in professional learning programs must include those who receive the training.
- Effective professional learning must be based on theory, research and sound practice.
- Effective professional learning is responsive to the life-long needs of adult learners.
Additional Professional Learning Resources