We value parent, student and employee input; therefore, our schools participate in the Georgia Department of Education’s (GaDOE) annual school climate surveys. The 2016-17 survey window is open October 3 - March 3, 2016. The results will go into our district's School Climate Star Ratings, which are part of each school's annual College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI). These three surveys are being conducted by all of Georgia’s public schools.
The GaDOE will not make the surveys’ raw data results public, but a school’s CCRPI scores, including its School Climate Star Rating are made public annually. Current Climate Star Ratings and CCRPI scores for our school are posted on the district’s website at www.bulloch.k12.ga.us/testing and in the district’s Focus Annual Report, available online or in print form at the Central Office.
Georgia Parent Survey
The Georgia Parent Survey is 24 questions. Parents may use their personal computers, smartphones or iPads to complete the survey. Parents that do not have access to the Internet, may contact the school to schedule a time to complete the survey at the school.
- Review the Parent Survey questions before taking the survey
- Take the Parent Survey (English)
- En Español
Georgia Student Health Survey II
There are three versions of the Georgia Student Health Survey: (1) third - fifth grades; (2) sixth – eighth grades; and (3) ninth - twelfth grades. These are brief, 15 minute surveys. Please encourage students to take the questions seriously and answer truthfully. The results are used to guide each school's School Climate Initiatives, provide direction for health curriculum, provide goals for drug prevention education, and more.
- Review the student questions & last year's results
- Parents can opt their child out of this survey (click here for appropriate forms).
- Participation is voluntary; however, each school must obtain 75 percent student participation to receive a Climate Star Rating.
Georgia School Personnel Survey
- Employees can review the questions
- Employee participation is voluntary; however, 75 percent of a school's employees must participate to receive a Climate Star Rating.